Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Alcohol and Drug Information

The purpose of this blog is to provide basic, and sometimes, advanced information on the abuse and addiction to alcohol and other drugs.  It will contain pages on all major drugs of abuse so that the reader will be better informed in this area.  

In the days to come, pages will be added to this information, so please check back regularly.  I will also be giving educational data on interventions and rehab leading to helping the public or the non-professional better help their loved ones who need help related to alcohol and other drug abuse, addiction and rehabilitation. 

This was the original mission of the blog, but I soon realized that there were other areas of concern and that most of my professional contacts are interested in my experience in the political arena and my insight into the funding and administration of treatment.  

At request, I will provide more information about specific drugs and counseling techniques or help loved ones do interventions, etc.

No comments: